John Lobell Lectures Regularly
I am currently represented by the Bramson Entertainment Bureau to lecture on cruises. I just finished lectures on the Seabourn Cruise Line presenting the art, architecture, and culture of Venice and the Balkans.
I lecture and present regularly at conferences. Most recently at:
• Humanity+ at The New School University, New York
• The Rubin Museum, New York
• Computer History Museum, Silicone Valley, CA
• The Philharmonic Center for the Arts, Naples FL
• The Architectural Center, New York
• The Oxford Round Table, Oxford, Great Britain
• Cryopreservation conference, Dearfield Beach, FL
• Center for Consciousness Studies, University of Arizona, Tucson
Some past lectures at conferences have included:
• Parliament of the World’s Religions, Chicago, IL
• The Smithsonian Institute, Washington, D.C.
• Conference on a free press, Sochi, Russia
I have lectured regularly at the New York Open Center and Esalen Institute.
I have lectured at over two dozen universities across the country.
I have a wide range of interests, and lecture in a wide range of areas, including:
• Visionary Creativity: How it is Making Our Future
Art and Architecture
• Frank Lloyd Wright: Importance for Today
• Louis Kahn: Architecture as Philosophy
• Key historical periods:
• The West
• Art: From Duchamp to Today
• Key Technologies Changing Our Future
• Generative Genomics: New Ways of Manufacturing
Art and Architectural History
I lecture on all periods of art and architectural history.
See examples of my lectures on the lower left of the home page. Or search on “John Lobell” on YouTube.
To arrange a lecture or participation at a conference, contact me at: